Thursday, May 22, 2014

Flowers







We went down to check on our caravan over the weekend.  Just a fleeting visit to check on the creek, more than the caravan.  We've had horrendous rains and had heard the creek was cresting it's bank.  I was anxious to see if our caravan had become a boat!  Thankfully, I had nothing to worry about.  As I wandered back from the creek to the caravan I marveled at those flowers in the first photo, hidden under enormous leaves. I have no clue what they are called.  As I walked back across the field I smiled at all the buttercups and daisies and the tiny purple flowers (no clue what they are called).  Even the mushrooms growing off the tree had me in awe.  I love these little wild flowers growing happily by the creek.

I do hope you are having a wonderful week!  The weekend is nearly here, thank goodness.  Thank you for stopping by.

Toodles...L x ♥

P.S.  Big thanks to Big J for taking these photos with his phone when I was too lazy to walk back to the car and grab the camera.

3 comments:

  1. Glad your caravan wasn't flooded. I think your blue flower is ground ivy - check it out on Google and you will see it is a useful plant!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely Louise what stunning photographs and I am so glad that everything was ok with the caravan. As always so lovely to come and see you Louise - I am sorry that I have not been across as regularly lately but hopefully work will calm down a little now and I can visit you every post. Have a fabulous weekend Louise. Big hugs, Dorothyxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely. I think the first flower is an Hellebore.
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by, I very much appreciate your comments.