Saturday, November 23, 2013

♥ Sunshine & Snow ♥

Today a little sunshine....


Tonight a little snow!
It's been a chilly, but beautiful sunny day here today. 
I have banished the grey cloud, made friends with the black dog and had the most productive day sewing curtains and cleaning my bedroom from top to bottom with a little furniture shuffle.

It feels good.

I feel good.

The snow this evening was like icing on the cake.

Hope you've had a wonderful Saturday too.

Thank you for stopping by!

Toodles...L x 


5 comments:

  1. So glad you and the black dog have made friends and that you are now in a positive frame of mind and able to appreciate the lovely day and the snow to follow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both photo's look fab, so pleased you had a good day.
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you are happy. Love the Snoopy flag, I was a big fan of my younger days, still am.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Louise

    I'm glad you feel better! We've alo had some snow but NO sunshine. The weather has been awful, but I don't think about it and stay in the house happily. There is always some sewing or knitting or .... ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Louise glad you and the black dog are on speaking terms, he might at this minute be nestling on your rug in front of the fire - glad that you are back with us all Louise, lovely photographs, just captures British weather to the letter. Big warm hugs to you
    Dorothy
    :-)xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by, I very much appreciate your comments.