Wednesday, May 29, 2013

In My Garden - May

In my garden....


♥ Pansies and Violets enjoying the ongoing cool weather
 ♥ Sweet Williams surviving another year
 ♥ Daisies my favorite flower
 ♥ Beautiful Peonies
 ♥ Peas.....YUM
 ♥ Peppers growing very slowly.....
 ♥ Radishes and Beets and Self Seeded Tomatoes
 ♥ Chive Flowers
 ♥ Lovely new chiminea courtesy of my Big Boy
 ♥ Squirrel!!!!  Very fuzzy photo taken through very dirty dining room window.  We haven't seen squirrels in the thirteen years we've lived here thanks to our dearly departed Jack Russell.  They are slowly appearing now he has been gone for many months.  I guess the yard is now deemed 'squirrel safe' - the little dog sure did love a good squirrel chase!
 ♥ Beloved Apple Tree.  Only two blossoms this year, so sadly no apples.  Not certain why so few, but hopefully this little tree is just settling in as we've only had it 18 months.
♥ The Mister's handy work!  Finally stairs up the back hill.
  ♥ My beloved tree up the road.
Loving my garden this year and just taking a few minutes to enjoy the spring growth and document the progress for another year.

Toodles...L x ♥

2 comments:

  1. There isn't much I can show in my garden. The weather has been to cold. But there is still hope ....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its looks like you've been spending a lot of time in your garden, and the rewards are showing. I planted a pear, apple and standard rose all cheap and from my local supermarket. To my surprise they have taken despite the frost. My apple tree looks nothing like yours, but maybe next year. We used to have a chiminea years ago but it broke. Loved it, we used to sit out under the kitchen light with our jackets on till very late, supping wine and not wanting go in (our summers are very short,so you have to make the most of them) I hope you enjoy it as much as we did.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by, I very much appreciate your comments.