Friday, November 28, 2014

Chair Makeover :: Before & After

A little vintage Danish style chair rescued from the aisles of gloom at the flea market.  This poor little chair seemed like it lived at the flea market and would never find a home.  Weeks and months I walked past it and never noticed it, then it caught my eye and I saw the potential. All this little chair needed was some new soft cushions and a burst of colour.  


Now this chair has pride of place in the bay window.


And I'm not the only one who loves it!


Old Sally was in the chair as soon as I added the newly covered cushions and had declared it HER chair.

Dogs rule at our house.  :o)

Toddles....L x

P.S.  Please excuse poor photos, the camera cable is missing again...  :oS

1 comment:

  1. Oh Wow. Any one would be proud to give your chair a home.
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by, I very much appreciate your comments.