Tuesday, March 11, 2014

:: Power-Free ::

After a scheduled day off work due to a day without electricity (love the fact our power company actually warned me in advance and that I can't work at home with no power) I enjoyed a few hours of hand stitching in total silence. 
 
It was blissful.
 
I had planned to spend the day knitting, but after finishing up my wibbly wobbly quilt I decided to continue with some machine free stitching.
 

 

 
Unfortunately, thanks to blogger, whom I now officially despise (I'd say the 'h' word, but saying it is one thing, typing it seems entirely too harsh, but I'm tempted), it's not entirely clear what it is. I didn't edit these photos and I didn't taken them sideways either, but blogger has decided to rotate them all (except the last one.  Now I'm tempted to say the 'b' word, not blogger, the one that sort of rhymes with faster, in fact I have, but I won't type it.
 
Anyway...it's a needle case!!! 
 
Every single tiny square inch of it stitch by hand.
 
I was grinning from ear to ear when I finished it, but now I'm not, no names Blogger mentioned. 
 
It has to be one of my favorite makes of all time.
 
For once I might thank the power company for scheduling me a little day off the grid!
 
Happy Tuesday Folks!
 
Toodles...L x ♥
 

3 comments:

  1. Whichever way you look at it that little needle case is beautiful! Sometimes being off grid is great obviously.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's lovely! Lucky you. I took my time off yesterday afternoon, went into the village for a hot chocolate and a browse in the yarnstore before a meeting. It was like a vacation. Have a good time! Regula

    ReplyDelete
  3. Naughty Blogger. Your little case looks fab.
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by, I very much appreciate your comments.