Sunday, April 21, 2013

Finally.....Spring!

Sorry I've been gone so long. I've been preoccupied enjoying the arrival of spring....








....at last.
We stayed outside today till long after the moon rose high in the sky and enjoyed every second of it.

I hope Spring is with you too.
It surely is a glorious time of the year.

Toodles...L x ♥

P.S. Yes that's the moon rising up between the trees.  The camera couldn't quite capture that glorious spring green of little new leaves sprouting on the trees.

2 comments:

  1. We had three beautiful days last week with all the spring feelings. But then the temperatures dropped and it SNOWED Friday and Satruday. I'm so hoping for warmer weather. I'm tired to the bones. Spring is lovely I agree. If only .... Have a nice week. Regula

    ReplyDelete
  2. Touch wood we are now having good weather. Its so nice to see some green on your pictures instead of the snow.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by, I very much appreciate your comments.