- The weather has been up and down, snow, snow and more snow, then 60's on the weekend, mega snow melting going on with water everywhere you don't want it and the polar vortex is back today so all that water is now frozen solid - fun times. NOT. Please spring, hurry up!
- The Mister has installed a new light in the stairwell. After 15 years of begging and falling down the stairs, the light is in. I love it.
- I've been sewing and swearing. ALOT. Sewing that is, swearing only a little, because these little dresses can be fiddly as all get out. But they are CUTE. Thinking (?) opening a little shop, but probably won't. Far too critical of my work unfortunately.
- Making things girly in the living room, or as I like to call it Xbox central. The second TV that was relocated to the living room over Christmas is STILL there. No chance now I'll ever get to watch Downton on the big screen again, just my little Ipad. Not that it matters now since it's finished now, for another year. 12 more months to work on reclaiming the big TV. Best get cracking on it.
- Thrifty. I've found a lovely collection of Fire King cups and saucers over the last few months. I love them and I should probably take them out of the fancy stuff cupboard and use them. The plate however is too nice to risk to my ever increasing tendency to drop things.
- Secreted in the back of the fancy cupboard I found this tiny silver bunny. I forgot I had him. He's too cute. Actually, I think he's a hare, more than a bunny.
What's new with you? All is well I hope.
Must be off! Back to work....uggghhhh....
Toodles...L x ♥