Thursday, May 14, 2015

May 13 - Old Glass



I'm helping my best friends 80 something year old father sell his electric insulator collection (He's a retired linesman from the local electric company).  He is a spritely as can be and has three times the get up and go I have - which now I think about it isn't hard!  Words cannot express how much I am enjoying my time hanging out with this lovely gentleman.  I never knew my own Grandfathers, and my own Dad is no longer with us, so I am treasuring every moment.  It's just a plus I get to see all this beautiful old glass.

Toddles.....L x 

P.S. This is an old lightning rod glass insulator with the metal spike that was driven into the side of the barn the lightning rod was on top of.

1 comment:

Thank you for stopping by, I very much appreciate your comments.